Based on a network of specialists, INPAX Consulting offers corporate consulting services in the fields of optimisation of commercial organisations, integration of businesses, European strategy development and mediation of international conflicts.
Your contact at INPAX Consulting Antoine Brossier – profile
Antoine Brossier was born and raised in Dijon, France where he completed his studies with a MBA (DESCAF) from the business High School (Ecole Supérieure de Commerce) of Dijon. He decided then to make a first experience abroad and started, in 1985, at the Hoechst AG in Frankfurt with the aim to spend a few years working in Germany. 30 years of a great experience followed!
- 15 years managing European and global business from 500 million to 1 billion € turnover and leading multicultural teams of 40 to 50 people in various countries.
- 10 years outside of Germany, including 4 years as an assistant to the managing director in Caracas/Venezuela and 18 months in Dallas/USA leading a global re-engineering project.
- 4 years at Cefic (The European Chemical Industry Council) in Brussels/Belgium as Director General of ESIG, the European Solvents Industry Group.
- Fluent in French, German, English and Spanish.
- Other qualifications: Mediator based on the standards of the German Mediation Association and certified 6-sigma black belt.
Strategic and political support for European projects (based in Brussels)
Coaching and Change Management
Conflict Management and Mediation
- INPAX – Centre for Mediation and Conflict Management
- Steinberg Institute for Mediation and Conflict Management
- Attorney-at-Law Frank Kaul
In case of need and depending of your project we can activate a large network of industry-experts and associations.